Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Finally. Or the Start of Something New.

So I'm finally getting around to starting a blog. I've been meaning to do so for QUITE some time now. Say, the last year, easily.

In fact, I think I have started blog accounts over the last year or two,
but forgotten the user & password shortly thereafter. Never to be recalled again. (That is a trend of mine these days. Ask me how many Skype accounts I've created!)

With Peanut napping, I'm trying to catch up on that ever-growing list of things to do. Writing, or at least capturing my thoughts, has been heavily on that list since before she was born. I keep a hand-written journal for her that I bought the day after I found out I was pregnant. I told myself that I'd write to her everyday while pregnant, then once a week after she was born. I've been lucky to create an entry a month. Time simply slips away. Hopefully, however, with a medium in which I can more quickly put my thoughts into words, I will be able to improve my slack record.

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment